Since the start in 2017, Fjaestad Consulting, has been committed to support companies, primarily within the manufacturing industry, in strategic, management and project related areas.
Per Fjæstad, who is the founder and owner of the company, is the main consultant and works with the clients either as an advisor or in directly operational roles. Dependent of size and scope of assignment, he will operate as a single source or in conjunction with a network of other specialist consultants.
The company is based in the western part of Sweden but operates globally.
- Strategy & Management consultant from own company and in conjunction with international firms
- Managing Director for automotive/med-tech supplier within plastic injection and electronics manufacturing industry
- Board member in industry and joint governmental/industry programs
- More than 20 years experience of leading roles within international automotive OEMs
- Business development
- Financial projects
- Program & platform lead and launch of complete vehicle programs
- Chief Engineer assignments including Vehicle Integration and Research, IP & governmental relations
“I have spent most of my career within the international automotive industry. As a car guy this has been a fantastic journey where I have had the privilege to be part of the development of many exciting products. However I have also learned the need to adopt to new situations and the importance of continuous improvement.
Throughout the journey I have been fortunate to work in- and with different cultures and nationalities. I have learned that there is always more than one way to solve a given problem.”